Monday 17 May 2010

Metro 2033

Really nice atmosphere. They've created a very dark and chilling post apocalyptic Moscow - I like it a lot.

The game itself is ok. The shooting isn't great nut not awful.

Few gripes - don't like the weird animals - look too alien. I would have preferred mutated animals tbh. Some very cool tigers, bears, mad dogs etc.

The linearity gets a bit too linear. I know its based on a book, but I wish there was a bit more freedom. This would have been perfect for resource gathering missions - go out into Moscow and find food, items etc to sell. COuld even have got a nice financial eco system where you could buy & sell at different metro stations according to their position and their local resources.

Exteriro sections remind me very much of that scene in Twelve Monkeys where he's outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment