Thursday 24 June 2010

Iron Man 2


Oh. My. God. I am truly shocked at just HOW utter shite this game is. I literally couldn't play it for more than 20 mins.
Iron man is pretty much uncontrollable either walking, flying or fighting. How someone thought the control system was a good one I just don't know.
The cut scenes are well voiced but look awful! The character models are pretty poor and when compared to current gen games, well, they look last gen.
Sega should be fined for releasing this in this state and Microsoft should also be fined for allowing it to pass their quality checks. I haven't got a single good thing to say about this game - and that's quite unusual for me. I know I shouldn't expect a great game from a movie tie in, but this harks back to the 16bit days when they were completely unplayable!
Awful, awful, awful.

1 comment:

  1. Thought I'd statr adding metacritic scores to see if my opinion was the different from others.

    http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/xbox360/ironman2?q=iron man 2

    current rating is 42.

    ReplyDelete