Saturday 5 June 2010

Battlefield Bad Company 2

Really enjoyed the beginning. I like the mood that they've brought to the game. Gets quite tense. Think the difference between this and COD is that COD goes for trying to emulate a world with life in it - i.e. they put a lot of detail and movement into each scene. Bad company uses tension - I do like any game that invokes an emotional response from me.

I didn't play it for too long in the end - not through any fault of he game. Just have too many other games to play right now.

The one thing I will say is that I'm getting a little bored with FPS's. Nothing really new is being done and they seem to be very similar to each other now; an entire string of linear, scripted sequences.

Need more variety!

1 comment:

  1. Metascore - 88.
    http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/xbox360/battlefieldbadcompany2?q=battlefield bad company 2

    ReplyDelete